Sunday, January 31, 2021

Another busy week..









This was another week that was busy but not necessarily in a good way. Toni spent most of the week in Dallas for work and I stayed home with the kids. Last weekend I started getting what I thought was a burn on my tongue. Over the week it expanded and now covers a good portion of my tongue. It looks like the taste buds have peeled away. I also started getting canker sores on the area that was affected. On Tuesday I called the virtual doctor and I think that will be the last time I use them. They were wrong about my kidney stones and for this they listed off a bunch of bad stuff ranging from an infection, diabetes, thyroid issues and even covid! They gave me some lozenges which I've been using 5 times a day. My tongue seems to be doing better and healing up but I'm going to go to the dentist tomorrow and have him look at it. Hopefully it's nothing serious and will clear up soon. Also this week I went for my annual eye exam. Not much new to report there. Toni's trip went well and I'm glad she's home. In other news, this week I started getting serious about losing weight.  By the time I turn 50 in a little over a year, I want to be the healthiest I've ever been. I've been going out walking a lot and the weight is starting to come off. Today we all went over to the park and the girls played at the playground. It was very windy but fun. Hopefully this week will be a good one and I'll get some good news tomorrow at the dentist. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: