Sunday, February 2, 2020
Heart Test Clear
This week was a busy one for sure. On Tuesday I was home sick. Feeling better now but I was really run down. On Wednesday Caitlin got sick at school and we kept her home on Thursday. Friday morning I went in to get the results of heart test and everything looks good. They found no problems so I have a clean bill of health. Unfortunately I've got a lump in my back that the Doctor thinks is from a bug bite. I've got some antibiotics but if it doesn't clear up in the next 10 days, I'll need to go in and have it surgically removed... Not looking forward to that but I'd rather just get it taken care of so I can get back to my normal routine. It's on my lower back so sitting hurts which makes working and driving painful. After I get that taken care of, I'm going to go back and get a checkup. I haven't had a blood test in a while and I'd like to see where things stand. I've always had a lot of problems with anxiety having blood drawn but it's time to start dealing with it. I'm not getting any younger after all..
After the Doctor, I spent a few hours at the DMV getting my drivers license renewed. Obviously that wasn't much fun but it only took about an hour and a half so it wasn't too bad. After that I went and had lunch with my dad and we went and looked at a car. I had been considering buying a 2020 Kia Soul since it would be cheaper and better on gas. Unfortunately, the dealership decided to play the usual car dealer games and offered me $4,000 less than what my truck is valued at. When I saw they were claiming $1700 in damage on the hood of my truck I walked out. I'm not sure if I'll try another dealership or not. Dealing with them ranks right up there with slamming my hand in a car door so I'm not in any hurry to deal with another one.
Tomorrow I have Jury Duty which I'm obviously not looking forward to. The rest of the week will be fairly busy at work and then Saturday is my 48th birthday! Not sure what we're doing yet but hopefully we can do something nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment