Sunday, February 16, 2020
Happy Valentine's Day!
This week was another busy week for us. The girls are doing great and got great marks on their report cards. They made the A/B Honor Roll! We're very proud of them and they are doing great in school! I've still been fighting a cold or something. I stayed home on Wednesday sick which obviously wasn't fun. Friday I went in for my first appointment with the therapist which went well. The cyst on my back has started draining which has been pretty gross. One day at work it burst which wasn't fun. Pretty much every day over the last 5 days I've had to deal with some major eruption from it. The swelling has gone down quite a bit but there's still a lot there that needs to come out. I'll probably call the Dermatologist tomorrow and schedule surgery for next Friday. I'm not looking forward to surgery but unfortunately it's something that I need to get done and at this point just want it over with.
Tomorrow Toni and the girls are off work and school. I sadly have to work but I'm happy for them. :) Emma has an orthodontist appointment and then Elsa has an appointment for shots. Hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment