Sunday, January 26, 2020
Valentine's Tree
This week started out with me and the girls off work and school for the MLK holiday. We mostly just hung out at the house and went and had lunch with Toni at work. On Wednesday I went in for my stress test and echo heart scan. The tests themselves were no big deal and I should get the results this Friday. Last Friday I decided to try something different to see if the palpitations would stop. Since around the time they started I had been having Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal every morning. I had been noticing that the palpitations would start within a couple of hours. So on Friday I stopped eating oatmeal and haven't had palpitations since. I've never heard of anyone being allergic to oatmeal but it is kind of strange that as soon as I stopped eating it the symptoms stopped. I'll talk to the Doctor about it on Friday.
On Monday Emma also decorated her all year Christmas Tree for Valentine's Day. We both are very happy with how it turned out. In other news, Toni and the girls made it into the Embrey newsletter for Toni's job. They had done a 5k with her job and got into the company newsletter. :)
Hopefully this week is a good one. I have the Doctor appointment on Friday morning and then I'll be spending the afternoon at the DMV getting my Driver's License renewed which should be a ton of fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment