Wow.. That's all I can say.. Wow.. I'm sitting here typing and I'm in total disbelief of the fact that it's 2020! The fact that I started this blog over 12 years ago blows my mind. I really wish I hadn't missed so many updates.. This year I'm going to really make a serious effort to get back to posting every Sunday, even if it's just a picture. 2019 was overall a good year but it wasn't with it's ups and downs. In June, we went back to Disney World for the 3rd time since 2016. We had a great trip as always and there is a growing part of me that wants to move to Orlando at some point. The girls are doing well in school. Caitlin is now in the 6th grade and Emma is in 3rd. This year Emma got braces on her top teeth and Caitlin got a back brace for scoliosis. They are both growing up so fast. Caitlin is now over 5 feet tall!
Looking ahead to 2020, I have some goals that I'd like to put down in writing to hopefully keep me accountable.
1. Update the blog every week
2. Lose weight. On 1/1/20 my weight was back up to 224. By 1/1/21, I want to be under 184.
3. Continue improving my finances.
4. Deal with anxiety.
Basically outside of updating the blog, my goals deal with health, wealth and overall wellbeing. The last 2 are personal goals that I'll work towards outside of the blog and are here more as a reminder to me to pursue them. I hope everyone had an awesome 2019 and 2020 is even better!
Sunday, January 5, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment