Sunday, January 19, 2020

What A Week..






This week was quite eventful. On Tuesday Caitlin was running a fever and had a bad cough so I kept her home. She's doing better now but still has a cough from time to time. Since right before Christmas I had begun noticing that I was having heart palpitations off and on. On Thursday at work it seemed to be getting worse so I left work and went to an urgent care to see a Doctor. Everything came back ok which was good. The Doctor said that given my age she could order some additional tests. She said they weren't necessary but if they would give me peace of mind she'd order them for me. So next Wednesday I'm scheduled for a stress test and an echocardiogram. I will get the results 9 days later. I feel fine and have been walking and even running for short times with no issues which is a good thing. Apparently what's happening is known as a PVC which is basically where your electrical impulses in the heart messes up. It's nothing life threatening but I'd like top get the other tests done just for peace of mind.

Also this week we went to a PTA meeting that Emma performed in. The performance was the kids playing drums as part of an exercise program. It was cool and Emma seemed like she had a lot of fun. Also this week I found "The Most Stuf" Oreos and got a pack for Emma. I recorded her reaction and put it on YouTube. You can watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umni2dk6idI&feature=youtu.be

Today we went to breakfast with Grampa Joe which was fun. When we got home, Toni and I went for a walk which I've been trying to do since the 1st as my New Year's resolution. On the way back, we stopped to get the mail and I was greeted to..... A JURY SUMMONS!! Not at all looking forward to that. That will be on 2/3/20... Tomorrow is MLK Day so I'm off with the girls. Unfortunately Toni has to work. Hopefully it won't be too cold and me and the girls can find something fun to do.

No comments: