Monday, February 29, 2016

Disney World Vacation!!!!!!!!!!













We’ve now been home from our Disney vacation for a week and trying to get back in the groove. The vacation was awesome and much needed. It was our first vacation in almost 11 years and the first time the girls had been out of Texas. They had a great time and I think all 4 of us had the same favorite moment. That moment was having breakfast in Cinderella’s castle. The girls got to meet Cinderella and then we had breakfast in the ballroom which was incredible! Throughout the meal different Princesses would be announced and they would come in and go from table to table saying hello, signing autographs and taking pictures. It was a great time and there was a moment that I was sitting there looking out the windows at the park below thinking that the moment was almost surreal. I remember thinking to myself that I’m sitting in one of the most iconic buildings in the world having breakfast. It was awesome! We stayed for a week and went to all of the Disney parks. The funny thing is that when we went 14 years ago, Toni and I both liked Epcot Center the most but this time around our favorite was the Magic Kingdom. Seeing the girls light up when they saw the characters was really cool. I was worried that they were going to tire out but they just kept going and going! Unfortunately Toni got sick on Thursday so I took the girls to Epcot Center and then the next day we all went back. Unfortunately Emma got sick that day so we had to leave early. I guess we’ll have to go back to see Epcot again soon! J While at Epcot Toni and I went and found our “Leave a Legacy” picture that we took back in 2002. They have pictures people paid for etched onto metal and displayed on several large rocks. It was pretty cool to see that it was actually there. J

Coming home and getting back into a routine has been hard. Honestly the vacation just reinforced the fact that I need to do something else with my life. On Saturday I went garage saling with my Mom and had some pretty good finds. I’m going to really put a lot of effort into getting the reselling business going strong. I see how much potential is out there and I’m convinced that I can continue getting better at it.

No comments: