This was a big week for the girls! The big news for the
girls was that they were featured in a Youtube video! One of the main people I
watch on Youtube to learn reselling is a guy named Chris who goes by the name
of “Bonafide Hustler”. I met him in Austin back at the beginning of January and
the girls asked me if he could say hi to them in one of his videos.
They decided to make this video to send to him in which they
are imitating some of the things he does in his videos:
Chris responded with this video (He mentions the girls
starting at around 1:14 in the video)
I recorded the girls reactions while watching the video for
the first time here:
Needless to say, they were thrilled to see themselves
mentioned on one of his videos and they really want to meet him in July at the
next get together. J
Other than that, we had a conference with Caitlin’s teacher
and she’s having problems with math. We are taking her to a tutor and hopefully
that’ll help her. Toni and I also joined Anytime Fitness so we can start working out. Hopefully having a 24 hour gym close to work and home will help. We’re also counting down the days to Disney! 2 weeks from
today we’ll be there! It almost doesn’t even seem real right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment