Yesterday I celebrated my 44th birthday which
doesn’t seem even remotely possible. I took the day off work and did exciting
things like mail Ebay and Amazon packages and get a haircut. I also went to a
couple of thrift stores sourcing items. Found some decent stuff to resell. I’m
really interested to see how well Amazon does while I’m away on vacation. I
have to put my Ebay store on vacation mode but Amazon will continue business as
usual. The girls are doing great and are very excited about our upcoming trip
to Disney World. Caitlin told us last night that we can now count down the days
on one hand! I’m really excited to see the girls reactions and I think they are
going to have a great time. I don’t think they really know what to expect yet. We
leave on Saturday and come back the following Saturday. It’s going to be nice
to finally take a vacation. We haven’t taken a vacation in almost 11 years….
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment