This week was a pretty busy week for us. Early in the week Emma had her follow up appointment with the ear Doctor and everything went great. The tubes in her ears look great and are doing their job. With a clean bill of health, she won't need to go back to that Doctor until February for another followup. :) Also this week, Emma started crawling! She's doing really good and is even starting to try to stand up! She's not able to get up by herself yet but I think it won't be long before she is. One night she even took a couple of steps while we were holding her hands! I seriously think that she's going to end up walking very soon.
Last night we had Toni's friend Kerry over to celebrate Kerry's birthday. Caitlin enjoyed playing with her friend Brooke and then this morning they all went to church together and came home and played some more. This week should be pretty busy for us. I'm on call all week and then I'll be working next Sunday. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment