Yesterday we celebrated Caitlin's 2nd birthday with a party here at the house. We had a great time and Caitlin seemed to enjoy herself quite a bit. She got some great gifts and had fun playing with all of the kids who showed up. The theme was Mickey's Clubhouse from her favorite TV show but most of her gifts were concerning her favorite movies -Toy Story. She now has a Buzz Lightyear, Sheriff Woody, T-Rex and Mrs. Potato Head. :) She got all kinds of great gifts that I'm sure she's going to get all kinds of enjoyment out of. It was amazing to watch her having so much fun and I still can't believe she's already 2!
This week was pretty busy for me working pretty much every night on Caitlin's swing set. I finally finished it this morning and Caitlin seems to enjoy it. All of the kids seemed to enjoy it as well last night during the party as well. I'm happy with how it came out and I think the kids will get a lot of use out of it for many years to come.
This week I have a short week. I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday from work. Tuesday is Caitlin's actual birthday and she's probably going to get some big news that day. Tuesday morning we have a sonogram to find out the sex of Caitlin's new brother or sister! I'll post something here after we find out. This Thursday we have Caitlin's 2 year appointment and I'm sure the stats are going to be pretty impressive. This morning she watched me get on the scale and then wanted to do the same by herself. She got on the scale by herself and weighed in at 29 pounds! We'll see what the official numbers are on Thursday. :)
Thank you to everyone who came by and helped Caitlin celebrate her 2nd birthday! I still can't believe she's already 2 years old. On the other hand though, it seems like she's been with us for so much longer. It's been amazing to watch her grow and mature right before our eyes!

No comments:
Post a Comment