Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter everyone! I realize it's been a couple of weeks since my last post. What a couple of weeks it's been... It all started with computer problems a couple of weeks ago and then last weekend fighting food poisoning or a stomach virus, we're not sure which. Toni and I were both pretty sick starting last Sunday night. I actually passed out trying to get to the bathroom at one point and hit my head on the bed. Got a nice little cut on my forehead as a souvenir and missed 2 days of work..

This weekend we had a nice Easter get together with family at the park. Caitlin had a great time playing at the playground. They had a slide that was for 2 people and she kept taking me back on it over and over again. She really seemed to enjoy it. She had a great time searching for eggs and really enjoyed playing with the confetti inside of them. She kept grabbing the confetti and throwing it in the air yelling "weee". Today unfortunately, we woke up to find that my car had been broken into! They didn't break anything but took my iPod, iPod cable, 2 pairs of sunglasses, and our garage door opener. I spent the morning reprogramming the garage door and the rest of the day we just hung out and watched the movie "The Proposal" which was funny. Last weekend we had a nice dinner at Nana Bev's house which was also nice. We got to spend time with everyone and see Madelyn. Caitlin really loves her and knows her by name. She doesn't use her name but calls her "baby" right now. :)

Caitlin continues growing before our eyes. She's doing great with her toddler bed and has even woken up on her own and come into our room to wake us up. She's also continued saying sentences of a couple of words. The morning she came into our room she said, "Hi Daddy an Mommy". It was so cute. Another day last week I picked up Caitlin up at school and as she was giving me a hug, one of the little boys who was sitting with the teacher said to the teacher, "She's pretty" I couldn't believe it!
Today Toni and I had our dentist appointments which went well. I asked the Hygienist when we should start bringing Caitlin in. She said that usually kids start around age 3 but we can bring Caitlin with us next time and she can sit on our lap and watch what's going on and they'll take a look at her teeth as much as she'll let them. :) So right now, it looks like Caitlin's first trip to the Dentist will be in October! :)
I'm gonna keep this post short. Hopefully I can get back on track and update more next week. Have a great week!

No comments: