I spent my weekend using my new saw. It works really nice and I was able to do the crown moulding in the half bathroom downstairs. (see pic) I also painted the room and I think it looks really nice. We need to touch up a couple areas but overall it looks great. Next weekend I'll probably do the window trim on the 3 remaining windows upstairs and then all that remains is the crown moulding in the master bath! I've got some other ideas for projects I want to work so I'm sure my saw will get plenty of use!
Tonight we stopped to see cousin Madelyn. Caitlin started saying "baby" as soon as we entered the house! It was so cute to watch her interact with Madelyn. She took Madelyn's pacifier and was trying to put it in Madelyn's mouth for her. :) She also was gently stroking her hair as seen in the picture above. When we were leaving, she also gave her a kiss.
I'm gonna keep this post short. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment