




This week, Toni and Caitlin went to Brownsville! They flew down on Wednesday and got back today. They went down to celebrate Lissette's 15th birthday. Happy Birthday Lissette! Unfortunately, I'm still on probation and not supposed to take pto until i hit the 6 month mark (on September 9th!) and we were extremely understaffed last week anyway, so I wasn't able to go. Toni and Caitlin had fun though. They had a nice time at Lissette's party on Friday night and then there was another party on Saturday to celebrate Caitlin's 1st birthday. They got to see a lot of family and had a great time. I wish I could have gone with them. They were gone for what seemed like forever and I'm very glad they are home now. In most of the pictures above, Caitlin is showing off her dress for the quinceanera that her Grampa Andres bought her. The first picture I just had to post because she looked so cute in the carseat when she got back home. :)
I'm going to keep this post short this week and will try to post more later in the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment