
I realize I just posted yesterday but since today was Caitlin's birthday, I wanted to post these pics and share some information. Today Caitlin went to the Doctor for her 1 year checkup. She got 4 shots which she obviously didn't enjoy. We got her stats though and needless to say, they're quite impressive!Weight at birth - 8lbs, 11oz
Weight at 1 year - 22lbs, 15oz
Total gain - 14lbs, 4oz!
Height at birth - 20.5 inches
Height at 1 year - 31.25 inches
Total gain - 10.75 inches!
Caitlin's weight is fairly in line with other kids her age (she's in the 76th percentile). Her height though is literally off the charts! Her height percentile - 101% Needless to say, she's tall for her age! The doctor was very impressed with her growth and was even more impressed that she walked into the office on her own! Everything checked out great and we're now going to be moving Caitlin off of formula and onto regular milk. We will also be giving her plain water now instead of the formula. We're going to slowly transition her over during the next couple of weeks. :)
After her appointment, Toni and Caitlin stopped by Toni's job and then came by my job and had lunch with me. I had fun showing Caitlin off to some of the people that I work with. :) Tonight we also gave Caitlin her birthday cake! At first she wasn't quite sure what to do with it but she quickly dug into it! I think she enjoyed eating the cake more than the frosting. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment