
Today we spent the day here at the house and celebrated Mother's Day here with a cookout. Mom and Bob came over and my sister Sarah, her boyfriend Mark, and his 2 kids Macy and McKenna came over and we had a nice lunch to celebrate. It's hard to believe but this will be the last Mother's Day that Toni won't be a mom. :) Everything with Toni and Caitlin is going good. Caitlin is still extremely active and Toni is getting bigger by the day. I still can't figure out how Caitlin actually fits inside her stomach! We're going to try to go get pictures taken in the next week or 2 so we can have professional pictures of us together while Toni is pregnant. She really looks very cute pregnant so it'll be nice to have pictures to look back on. :)
I'm going to keep it short today but don't forget we have our San Antonio Baby Shower next Saturday. Here's the invitation for anyone who I haven't gotten one to. Hope to see you there!

No comments:
Post a Comment