This weekend Toni and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! Saturday we went downtown to the Gunther House for breakfast and then later in the afternoon we went to Shogun for an early dinner. Other than that, we spent the weekend at the house. We got the ceiling fan put up in Caitlin's room and I got the crown molding installed and painted in the guest bedroom. We also put a couple of new lights up on the outside of the house. Over the next week, I'll be on house arrest (on-call) so I'm going to do the window trim in the guest bedroom and then get started on the guest bathroom. We got some light blue paint at Lowe's from their $5 bin and will need 2 more pieces of crown molding to complete the bathroom. It should be a pretty quick project. I'd like to get the remainder of the upstairs painted and trimmed before Caitlin is born but I'm not sure that's going to happen. We'll see...
Week 28 is going pretty well in the pregnancy. Toni is really starting to show and Caitlin has really been active lately. We should have a couple of slow weeks and then another sonogram on May 22nd.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment