As I look back over the last 2 years or so, I have to shake my head.. We've dealt with heart issues for both me and Toni, Kidney Stones, Gallbladder Stones, cysts, geographic tongue, 3 waves of a pandemic, and now this week Covid hit us at home. Toni started feeling sick and got tested and came back positive. I've had a sore throat that won't quit since Friday and both girls have had a fever at some point over the weekend. Honestly, this whole decade so far has sucked. We've managed to make some positives out of the situations but I can't remember a 2 year stretch that was this challenging. I sure hope things start getting better soon. Thankfully Toni is feeling somewhat better. I'm just about the same. The only other thing that happened this week was that we bought a new patio table for the back patio. It's pretty nice and I hope once the weather is nice I'll be able to go out and sit with a coffee in the mornings and work for a little bit. I hope everyone is staying safe.
Sunday, January 9, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment