Sunday, January 23, 2022

A Short Week



This week was a short week at work. I was off on Monday and Tuesday which was nice. Monday I had a Doctor appointment and then the roofer came by to look at the damage. On Tuesday I took the kids to see Spider-Man No Way Home. We all really enjoyed the movie and I have to say that it's now my favorite Marvel movie. On Thursday the schools got shut down because it got cold in San Antonio. Only in San Antonio would they shut down the entire city because it gets cold. On Friday the roofers came and fixed the roof. It didn't take long and they did the work for free which was awesome! Other than that, the week was quiet. We've been staying home because of covid. Toni did go see some of her family who was in town today. They had a nice visit. I wish we could have gone but with the girls still not vaccinated and me still recovering, I figured it was safer for me us to stay home. This week I'm on call which sucks but hopefully it'll be quiet.


 

No comments: