Sunday, January 16, 2022

Gone With The Wind.....




 Another week of 2022 and another problem.. This weekend the wind was pretty bad and several shingles were ripped off of the house.. Also som trim on the front of Toni's van also nearly came off. We're having someone come out tomorrow to look at the roof. Hopefully it doesn't cost too much to fix. We're not going to contact insurance about it because it'll probably be less than our deductible. Toni and I are at least feeling better. This week wasn't fun and I had a pretty bad sore throat for most of it but it's cleared up now. Toni still has a cough but seems to be improving. Thankfully the girls didn't get sick. Tomorrow I'm off for MLK day. The roof people should be coming out and I have a virtual Doctor appointment in the afternoon. I also took Tuesday off since the girls are off of school as well and I'm hoping we'll be able to go see Spiderman. The only other thing that happened this week was I showed Emma quite a few retro video games including Atari and an old handheld Baseball game that I used to have when I was a kid. She actually enjoyed the old stuff which was cool. 

No comments: