This week was fairly quiet. We got Caitlin some stuff for her birthday that we ended up giving her early. I also got a mount for the katana that I got for her at a garage sale. It looks pretty good up on the wall. The only other news to report is that on Friday I went and got my first covid shot. Overall the process wasn't too bad considering just how many people there were. The line was pretty long but from start to finish, I only have to wait around 30 minutes. I go back in 3 weeks for the 2nd dose. I didn't have any side effects from the first one so I'm hoping that happens with the 2nd one as well. I'm going to keep it short this week. I'm going to be on call this coming week so it should be fairly quiet.
Sunday, April 4, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment