Sunday, April 18, 2021
Busy...
This week was another busy one in the Vargas house. Caitlin had her appointment with the back Doctor where the news was mixed. Her curvature increased from a 21 / 19 curve to 23/ 21. While that is an increase, the Doctor was happy that the amount of increase was slower than at her last appointment which means the brace is at least slowing the curving down. I also went to the CVS Minute Clinic to get my tongue looked at again. They gave me more medication and we'll see how it goes. Toni has been keeping busy with real estate. This weekend she hosted an open house and during the week had a show. No sales yet but I think it's only a matter of time. This week should be another busy one. On Friday I go to get my 2nd covid shot and then next week Toni will probably schedule her first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment