Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sea World Season Pass




This week I was on call and thankfully it was a pretty quiet week. Toni took the girls to meet her sister and her family at Sea World on Saturday. They got season passes so we'll probably be spending some time at Sea World soon. :) I stayed home because I was on call but hopefully we can all go together soon. Other than that, not a lot new to report. I'll be glad to not be on call anymore. This week we also took Caitlin for her Orthodontist appointment. It looks like she'll be getting rubber bands on her next appointment and then probably getting the braces off. This coming week I will still be going in at 6:30 every morning. Luckily there are only 2 more weeks to go of having to get up so early. In other news, the issues on my tongue came back a couple of weeks ago. If it doesn't clear up some time this week I'll probably go see a doctor about it. The dentist thought that it was an allergic reaction to something but the fact that it's cleared up and then come back has me doubting that. Maybe it's something I've eaten  but at this point I really don't know. I think it's "Geographic tongue" which is thankfully not a serious condition but unfortunately that doesn't have a cure and can sometimes linger for months or years.. I'll take it a day at a time and see how it goes. I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: