To say that 2020 has been a bad year would be an understatement. This week, aunt Sarah fell and broke both of her feet! She'll be in a wheelchair for the next couple of months. Everything here was comparatively quiet. Work is still busy but the new person started on Tuesday and I think he's going to help take a lot of the load off. I had to work yesterday and will be on call next week so I'm going to be pretty busy. I'm really starting to accumulate a lot of vacation and comp time so I hope things will slow down and at some point I'll be able to take some time off. Not sure where I'll go but just not having to work will be nice. I'm going to keep this post short but I hope everyone is staying safe.
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment