Monday, March 19, 2018

Spring break!








Last week was Spring Break and I had Thursday and Friday off with the girls which was nice. Thursday we went to breakfast and then went to the playground so the kids could play for a bit. After that we went to Toys R Us so the girls could look around before it closes forever. Of all of the store closings over the last 15 years, this one actually makes me sad. It’s like a part of my childhood that I wanted to share with my kids is going away. We bought some board games that were on sale and we had a lot of fun playing “Othello” together. Both of the girls caught on really quick. Friday we went to breakfast again and went to some garage sales. We had fun just hanging out. Saturday we watched Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle which we all really enjoyed. Yesterday we went to breakfast and then just hung out at home. I did a lot of listing for reselling and mostly just relaxed.

No comments: