Monday, March 5, 2018

Back to the grind...



Not a lot to report over the last couple of weeks. The weather hasn’t been the greatest so we really haven’t been doing much. I did manage to check one long time goal from my list of things I’d like to do though. I’ve been wanting to do a movie review on Youtube so after the trip to Disneyworld, I decided to do one on the original silent version of Snow White from 1916 that Walt Disney saw when he was a teenager. I’d like to do some more reviews but we’ll see how it goes. It’s a nice break from the constant grind of my job and reselling. I’ve been really wanting to find something else to change the pace a bit. If you’re interested in checking it out, you can see it here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZQsvh1-i4&t=31s

This week we have the parent/teacher conferences for Emma and Caitlin and then the following week is Spring Break. I’m off Thursday and Friday of that week and we also have appointments on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon so it should be a short week.

No comments: