This week the girls had field trips at school. They went to Enchanted Spring Ranch. This week they are on Spring Break. I have Thursday and Friday off so we'll get to hang out at the end of the week. We also have a couple of appointments on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon this week that I'll be picking them up early for. Overall, last week was pretty quiet. Emma drew a picture of Disneyworld that I thought looked really good (first picture). This weekend we just hung out and didn't do too much. I went to garage sales with Emma with was fun. Got quite a bit to resell, now I just have to find the time to list it. :) Caitlin went to Mathnasium for her math tutoring on Saturday morning. She seems to be enjoying that place so hopefully it'll help her with her math. Other than that, the only other thing we did was went to Toys R Us. I've been reading in the news that they are going bankrupt so I wanted to take the girls one last time. A lot of stores from my childhood and teen years have closed down over the last 15 years or so but as strange as it may sound, Toys R Us closing really kind of bums me out. I have a lot of memories of going there as a kid and I really enjoyed taking the girls there. We had a good time and got a couple of board games for family game night at least.
Monday, March 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment