This week was a busy one for us. On Wednesday Caitlin had
her Math tutoring and we found out that the tutor will no longer be available
to see her. That’s a real shame because it seemed like the tutoring was really
helping her. Hopefully we can find another tutor for her soon. I spent a couple
of nights during the week at my Mom’s rental house helping her clean out the
garage of stuff that the previous tenants had left behind. It’s amazing how
quickly people will show up at your house when you advertise free stuff! The
garage is pretty much empty now! On Friday night the girls stayed with Nana Bev
and me and Toni took a trip out to Austin to meet some members of The Green
Room. It’s a Facebook group of re-sellers that I’m a part of that’s really
helping me learn the business. When we got to Austin we stopped at a restaurant
and had dinner with several of the members. We had a great time and everyone
was extremely friendly. Chris “The Bonafide Hustler” who has a Youtube channel
that I’ve learned a lot from was very nice and said that he would say hi to
Caitlin and Emma in one of his videos because they are both big fans. J I think I’m going to
record their reactions when they watch it. On Saturday morning we went to a
couple of garage sales and thrift stores with everyone and while I didn’t buy a
lot, I learned a lot. We ended our trip with lunch at Whole Foods. Overall, it
was a great trip and we both had a lot of fun. We got home in time for me to
watch the Steelers win their playoff game against the Bengals.
Monday, January 11, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment