Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy New Year! 2016!

I’m not even going to make excuses.. I fell behind on the blog pretty badly. L Life in the Vargas house is going good. 2015 was a mixed year though. Caitlin is in 2nd grade is doing good in school but is struggling a little in math. Emma turned 5 in December and will be going to Kindergarten in the fall. They are both Girl Scouts now and are growing faster than I though possible. In February we’re taking our first family vacation to Disney World! Back in March I started a side business reselling and have been able to pay for our trip. The girls are excited and I can’t wait to see their faces! Early in the year I also got a new vehicle. I traded in my Chrysler 300C for a 2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab truck. Being back in a truck is awesome and I don’t see myself ever going back to a car. J My midlife crisis is over. J 2015 also brought some sadness for the Vargas family. In July, Grampa Bob died suddenly from a heart attack. The girls still talk about him and miss him. I really hope and am going to make a serious effort to get back into blogging. I feel really bad that I’ve missed posting so many of the big events in the girl’s lives. Hopefully I can get things going in the right direction again in 2016.

No comments: