Happy birthday to Cousin Maddie! Can't believe she's 6! It seems like all of the kids are growing up so fast! She had her party at a gymnastics place close to the house. It was a lot of fun and the kids all got to burn off a lot of energy. :) Yesterday I went to garage sales and had an okay day. there weren't a lot of sales but the few we hit, I did find a few really good finds. I think I should make some pretty good money on what I found. I've been working hard on the business and may branch out into Youtube videos chronicling my reselling adventures at some point. This week I decided to start looking into selling clothing as well since I find a lot more clothes than I find videogames and electronics. We'll see how that goes. Right now I'm going to invest a little money into clothing and see how it goes. Right now I'm spending a lot of time getting stuff ready for next month when we go on vacation. It still doesn't seem real that at this time next month we will be in Disneyworld!
Sunday, January 17, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment