Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trying to walk!




This week went by pretty fast. The biggest news was that Emma started trying to walk with support of a walker this week. She didn't do it for very long but she made it a few feet by herself. I don't think it'll be much longer before she's walking. She's growing so fast and now has 2 top teeth out and 3 coming out on the bottom! She's been fighting a fever this weekend which seems like it's cleared up now. We've been keeping cool wash cloths on her head and giving her Tylenol. If she's has a fever in the morning, we'll call and schedule an appointment with the Doctor.

Caitlin is doing good too. She's found a new favorite food - bowtie pasta which she calls "Butterflies". The girls had pictures taken at school this week and we should get to see how they came out very soon.

This week should be busy. Friday I'm off work. I have my followup with the Urologist which I'm a little nervous about but I'm hoping it goes well and I can put this whole incident behind me. I'll also be running errands and we're having DirecTV installed Friday afternoon. Hopefully if the weather and my on-call cooperates, we'll take the girls to the pumpkin patch next weekend. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: