Monday, September 5, 2011

Good news!








This week was a busy week that brought good news. On Tuesday, I found out that I'm not allergic to bees! :) For the first time in my life I was stung by a bee which hurt a lot more than I expected but luckily I'm not allergic to them. :) On Wednesday I had my appointment with the Urologist and everything went great! There were no traces of microscopic blood in my urine anymore and the Doctor thinks I probably passed a small kidney stone. I have a followup in 6 weeks to check again but the news was good. It was a huge relief for me!

We had a nice long weekend which was nice. We hung out with the girls and yesterday we took them to church and then downtown to a dinosaur exhibit. Caitlin really enjoyed it and was very excited seeing the skeletons. Each one we would come to she would tell us which character it was from Dino-Squad! Her new favorite show right now is the the BBC documentary, "Walking With Dinosaurs" :) Today the weather was nice so we took a walk down to the playground with the girls and Caitlin's friend Brooke. They had a lot of fun playing on the slide and running around the playground area.

Emma is continuing to grow more every day. This weekend we lowered her crib mattress since she's now standing up on her own quite a bit now. She's also extremely mobile and loves crawling after Caitlin. Caitlin loves playing with her and it's fun to watch them play together in the living room and interact with eachother. They both are growing up so fast.. Hopefully this will be a quiet week for us. I could definitely use the break after the 2 weeks of stress I had!

No comments: