Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy 3rd birthday Brooke!






This week was a pretty uneventful week. The girls are both doing great. Yesterday we went out running errands. Toni bought a lot of fabric and a sewing pattern to make the girls some pajamas. So far she's made blankets, tote bags and pillow cases. She seems to be enjoying her new hobby. :) We also went out to lunch and then came home and all of us took naps! The girls both got up earlier than they do during the week both days this weekend so we're all pretty tired. Today we went to Caitlin's best friend Brooke's third birthday party. The girls seemed to enjoy themselves and Caitlin was having a blast running around playing in the play area. Caitlin got super excited when Strawberry Shortcake showed up. She kept telling me and Toni that Strawberry Shortcake was here but she made sure to keep her distance. She did wave hello to her from about 5 feet away but that was as close as she would get to her. :)

Other than that, our week thankfully was pretty uneventful. I only got one call during my on call week which was really unusual for me and that was at a normal hour so I wasn't woken up every night like I usually am. This Tuesday Emma has her 9 month checkup. Toni's going to be taking her and I think she's getting 3 or 4 shots which I'm sure she won't enjoy. :( Hopefully this will be another uneventful week for us. Hope everyone has a great one!

1 comment:

The Sawyer Family said...

I can't believe Emma is already going to her 9 month appointment! Crazy. The girls look just as beautiful as ever! Your little family is perfect. :)