Monday, July 11, 2011

7 months old!



Time sure is flying by! Yesterday Emma turned 7 months old! She's doing great and has become extremely vocal. She likes to babble and we're pretty sure she's going to get some teeth any day now because she is drooling like crazy! We're having to change her outfits several times a day because she's constantly soaked! She's also been chewing on her hands a lot so I think the teeth must be getting pretty close to the surface. She's trying to sit up on her own and crawl but so far she can only get into the push-up position and move around in circles on the floor. I think it'll be any day now and she'll be sitting up on her own and crawling around the house. :) She's doing really well since having the tubes put in and has shown no problems which we're both very happy about.

Caitlin is doing great and on Wednesday she'll turn 3! I seriously can't believe how fast the time has gone by! When we ask her how old she's going to be, she proudly tells us that she'll be three! The most amazing thing is how complicated her sentences are getting. She can string together long sentences and sounds so mature. The other night she said, "Daddy, can we go upstairs and get my blanket and then go watch TV?" I can't believe how much she's grown! It's amazing to watch her interact with Emma. She loves to give her a kiss and a hug every morning and every night before bed and one night after telling us how much she loved Emma, she asked if we could keep her. :)

This week will be a short week. I'm taking some time off this week for Caitlin's birthday and to get ready for her party here at the house. It should be a lot of fun and I'll post so pics from the party. :)

1 comment:

The Sawyer Family said...

Happy 7 months to Emma and 3rd birthday to Caitlin. The girls are growing up so fast! I can't believe that Caitlin is 3 now! Where did the time go?! I feel like you were just celebrating her 2nd birthday. You'll have to capture a video clip of Emma once she starts crawling. I can't wait to see. They are both adorable and I love your little family. They are perfect. :)