This week was pretty busy. Emma's had been coughing a lot at night so Toni took her to the Doctor and it turns out she has bronchilitis (Essentially bronchitis in a child under 2). The Doctor gave Emma some medicine and a breathing treatment machine. The first time Caitlin saw Emma wearing the breathing mask she said that Emma "looks like a monster". :) Besides the coughing though she's been in great spirits and seems like she's better now. I have to take her back for a follow up in the morning but I think she'll get a clean bill of health. It wasn't all bad news with the Doctor, Emma's ear infections are gone so at least the tubes seem to have taken care of that! :)
This weekend was also pretty busy. Yesterday I had a crown molding job. I did a library room and a column. It was a lot harder than I anticipated but I'm happy with how it came out. :) Next month I'll be doing the kitchen and living room of the same house which should be a pretty big job but I think the house is going to look nice when I'm done. While I was doing that, Toni and the girls spent some time with Nana Bev at the mall and going out for ice cream. It sounds like they had fun. :) Emma continues trying to move and has started proping herself up on her hands and knees trying to crawl and is even holding on to furniture and standing up for long periods of time. We still have to help her stand up but I think it won't be long before she's standing up on her own. Caitlin has several new imaginary friends including dinosaurs and dogs! It seems like they all of a sudden showed up in the middle of the week and she talks about bringing them inside when she gets home at night. It's very cute to listen to her. :)
Hopefully this week will be uneventful. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment