Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!






I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! We took a long weekend and went down to Brownsville to spend the holiday with Toni's family. Caitlin had a great time and found all kinds of fun new things to do. She played with her cousins in the hot tub, played on the trampoline, and even went on an easter egg hunt. She expecially enjoyed playing with her Aunt's little puppy. I think she enjoyed playing with the puppy because she could easily pick it up and carry it. :) After initially being worried about the trampoline, she quickly got the hang of it and it wasn't too long before she stopped wanting to jump while holding my hands and wanted to play with the other kids. It's amazing how fast she's growing!

Emma did pretty well on her first trip to Brownsville. We had to stop more often to feed her so our usual 5 hour trip took longer than 6. Everyone was pretty shocked by how big Emma has gotten! We finished her medicine for her ear infection and hopefully next week's appointment will show that it's all cleared up.

I'm going to keep this post short but I hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments: