It seems like every week lately we've been at the Doctor's office.. This week Emma ended up at the Doctor because she wasn't keeping anything down and was spitting up everything we gave her. The Doctor thinks that it may be a result of the anti-biotics she's been taking for her ear infection (which is cleared up now). She had us give Emma a pro-biotic and that seems to have done the trick. Not only is Emma keeping everything down now but she's also eating more than before as if she's making up for what she missed! Today Emma turned 4 months old and honestly I'm not sure if it feels like it's been longer or not nearly that long. I know that sounds strange but while on one hand it seems like she was just born, on the other it seems like she's been with us for a long time. This week Toni also ended up at the Doctor with a serious sinus infection. She's still not 100% but hopefully she'll start feeling better soon.
This week I was on call so we really didn't do too much. The pictures of Caitlin are from her trip to the zoo with school a couple of weeks ago. I am totally blown away by how much she's grown. She's doing great with her potty training and seems to mature more before out eyes every day. One night during the week I coughed and she asked me if I was sick and if I needed to go to the Doctor! :) It was amazing this afternoon when we took the girls out in the back yard to play on the swingset. Caitlin was chasing Toni around the yard and playing games. It's incredible how much she's changed. Emma also continues to grow by leaps and bounds. She loves to smile and laugh and within the last couple of weeks has even started holding her bottle when we feed her!
This week we have Emma's 4 month appointment on Wednesday. We're going to get her ears pierced by the Doctor and we'll get to see how she's doing on her growth. I think she's doing great and for the most part she's already wearing 6-9 month clothes!

No comments:
Post a Comment