Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family pictures


For years we've talked about going to get pictures taken. We finally did and we're both very happy with the results. :) I think the pictures came out great and we're very happy with them. We found a great deal on the internet and decided now was the time. I was fighting incredibly bad allergies and my nose was running like a faucet and by the end Caitlin didn't want to pose anymore but it was good to finally get them done.

This week was weirdly hectic. I ended up going to work Tuesday night from midnight to 4:00AM to upgrade a server. Luckily my boss gave me the next day off! Thursday we were already taking the day off to go with Caitlin on her field trip to the zoo. It was a lot of fun and she really seemed to enjoy it. Besides the pictures this weekend, we really didn't do much. Toni's been sick all day and will probably stay home tomorrow. She's having a lot of sinus pain and is extremely run down. Hopefully she gets to feeling better soon. Caitlin and Emma are doing good but Emma seems like she's not feeling 100%. She's not eating like normal and is spitting up a little more than normal. She's in good spirits and doesn't have a fever so hopefully she'll get to feeling better too.

I'm going to keep this post short this week but I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: