Sunday, February 20, 2011

All smiles




This week was quite a bit quieter than last week. Emma has started smiling a lot which is so cool to see. She also watches us and will even try to turn her head to see what's on tv! Caitlin continues growing and the ammount she says continues to amaze me. Some of her favorite things to say are:
"I love you too"
"I like your car"
"I love my baby Sister. Emma's so cute"
She understands pretty much everything we say now and we can carry on a conversation with her most of the time. She's growing up so fast!

This week we decided to take Emma's 2 month picture and Caitlin wanted to get in on the action. We got some pretty good shots as you can see. This week also saw Emma starting to sleep anywhere from 5-7 hours a night which is a welcome change. The only other thing to report this week is that we got the girls a stroller that they can both fit in. Caitlin wasn't in the mood for pictures but she seemed to enjoy the stroller. Hopefully it'll make things easier when we go out. I'm going to keep it short this week but I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: