Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy 2011 everyone! I can't believe it's 2011! 2010 turned out to be a very good year for us and I hope that magic continues into the new year. Looking back over this blog, I can honestly say that these last 3 years have probably been the best years of my adult life. We spent New Year's Eve trying in vain to get some sleep. Between Emma waking up and the constant fireworks going off on our street, sleep was pretty hard to come by.
This week was another busy week for us. On Christmas afternoon Grampa Andres, Aunt Cuqui, Uncle Fernando and Cousins Steven and Lissette came out to spend a few days and meet Emma. Emma still has her days and nights mixed up so we're still running on anywhere between 2-3 hours of uninterrupted sleep right now. I feel like a zombie pretty much all the time and I think going back to work is going to be pretty rough. I'm going back tomorrow and Toni has another 3 weeks off. On Friday Toni watched the girls for me so that I could take a break and go see Tron Legacy. I really enjoyed the movie and had fun couple of hours.
Caitlin continues to be pretty helpful around the house with Emma and is talking more than ever! This week she started saying "I love you too mommy/daddy" (depending on who she was talking to). It's such a nice thing to hear her say. :) I'm going to keep this post short but I hope everyone has a great 2011!

No comments: