Monday, March 15, 2010

Family visit




This week was another busy one for us. Tuesday night my friend Eric came over and helped me do the window trim on one of the 3 remaining windows in our theater room. It came out really nice and this week we hope to finish the other 2. I'll post some pics when I'm done with the room. When I was painting the trim one night, I was sitting on the floor and Caitlin saw that my shirt had several Mickey Mouses on them and excitedly came running over and started pointing to each one saying "Mickey, Mickey!" :) Caitlin continues talking and this week said a few more 2 word phrases - "Hi Daddy", "Help Brooky" and "On car". She's becoming quite the little chatterbox. :) Today was a pretty rough day at work but it was made better when I picked Caitlin up. She saw me and came running over excitedly and when I picked her up she gave me a big hug and started patting me on the back! :) She can always put a smile on my face. :)

This weekend Grampa Andres, Aunt Cuqui, Uncle Fernando and her cousins Steven and Lissette came over from Brownsville. Caitlin had a lot of fun with them and even got several gifts - stuffed animals, toys and even some sandals which she seems to be enjoying. :) She really seemed to enjoy spending time with everyone and it was a nice visit. :) On Sunday the weather was pretty nice so we sat outside with Caitlin and were blowing bubbles that she enjoyed chasing around the yard. :) She also had fun with her toy rake! I really want to get her a nice swing set and section off an area with mulch for her to play in. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and we can start spending more time outside in the fresh air. :)

No comments: