

Last week was weird... Every day of the week seemed like it should be the next day to me. From Monday to Thursday I felt like it should have been a day later. Other than that, I had a pretty easy week of on-call and the days seemed to go by pretty fast. Caitlin did very well this week and seemed to want a lot of attention. In one of the pictures she's sitting with me playing my Nintendo DS and most nights she wanted to sit with us or be carried. On Saturday we went out for lunch and then stopped by Nana Bev's house. Caitlin had a lot of fun playing with their dog Mandy and overall had a good day. Today we went to Target and Caitlin walked around quite a bit with us. She was very well behaved and held our hands whenever we were walking. She had a lot of fun walking around in the toy aisle too. :) Before we went out this morning she also watched an episode of The Smurfs. I'm not sure if she liked the show or the dvd case more..
I'm going to keep this post short. This week should be a good one. I'm off Thursday and Friday. My friend Mike is flying in on Wednesday afternoon so I'm going to spend some time catching up with him. Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment