

What a week! To start the week, I continued fighting what I thought was a cold. By Wednesday, I was doing pretty bad and decided to go to the Doctor. Turns out I'm actually now fighting a severe sinus infection. I left the Doctor's office with 4 prescriptions and missed another 2 days of work. I can honestly say that I don't remember being this sick ever. I'm still sleeping quite a bit but I at least feel better than I did at the end of the week.Besides Caitlin's eye appointment that I've already posted about, Caitlin turned 7 months old on Friday and as usual for her birthdays, we had another monthly checkup. This time she only had to go in for 3 shots which she obviously did not enjoy. Luckily, she won't have another appointment until she turns 9 months old. :) After her appointment, we decided to take her to the Guenther house with us for breakfast. She seemed to enjoy the new surroundings and even attracted some attention. We had a woman come over to our table and tell us how beautiful Caitlin is. :) We had a nice breakfast and enjoyed getting out for the morning.
We didn't go anywhere for Valentines Day but Caitlin's Nana Bev and Aunt Sarah stopped by and gave Caitlin her presents. In the middle picture above, Caitlin is sitting with her stuffed dog that I gave her and her giant caterpillar from her Nana Bev. In that picture, her mouth is open so you can see her front tooth that is coming in. It's still kind of hard in this pic but it's the best pic we have so far.
The only other news this week was that I had an interview for a Network Support Analyst job with UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio). I thought the interview went well and I should find something out by the middle of the week. They had 73 applicants of which 12 were interviewed. I am in the final 6 so far and there are 2 more people to interview. Hopefully I'll find out soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment