This week Caitlin turned 2 months old! To mark the occasion, she had a visit with the Pediatrician. Everything looks great and Caitlin is in the upper percentile when it comes to height, weight and head size. She's gone from 20.5 inches when she was born to 23.5 now, and increased from 8lbs, 11ounces to 11 lbs, 5ounces. All of her growth looks great and the Doctor was very happy. Caitlin also got 4 shots which she didn't enjoy at all but she did very well. :) Her spitting up seems to have good days and bad. The Doctor said that's to be expected. The marathon crying sessions have also slowed somewhat but like the spitting up, still has its good and bad days. Caitlin continues to change before our eyes. She has started smiling more and is starting to use her hands to grab and stuff even more than in previous weeks.
This week we also went and got a new digital camera so we can get really good pics of Caitlin. We got some professional pictures taken on Caitlin's first month birthday but the quality left a lot to be desired so we decided to get a good camera and do them ourselves. The picture above is one of my first attempts with it. I think Caitlin will probably end up being one of the most photographed babies in America. :) If you would like access to Caitlin's pictures that we have put on Walmart.com please let me know and I'll give you access. We've been ordering our pictures online through them and so far have been pleased with the results.
As for my job situation..... This Tuesday is "the day". Tuesday we will find out who has a job and who doesn't and when our last day will be if we're leaving. I still don't think it looks good. We're hearing that as high as 98% of the people we support in some states have been let go so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they won't need us. Who knows, maybe I'll be surprised... I'd hate to have to add another bank to my list of companies I no longer do business with.... Anyway, I'll let everyone know on Tuesday how things work out. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment