Sunday, May 22, 2022

The Anniversary Gifts Are Installed!

 









This week was fairly busy. Caitlin had more STAAR tests. On Wednesday I took her and while she was testing me and Emma with an had lunch with my friend John. We had a good time. Yesterday Toni took the girls to the pool in the evening. I stayed home and finally got our new faucets installed in the bathroom. They weren't easy but they weren't too bad either. I really like the look. Today Toni took the girls to PetsMart and they got Caitlin a Beta fish. I used to have one years ago and they're pretty low maintenance. She named it "Vision" after the Marvel character. Other than that, we're just staying busy. The girls only have 2 more weeks of school left and then hopefully I'll be able to take time off during the summer to go places and hang out. 

No comments: