This week was a busy one for sure! Besides being busy at work and having to get up early most mornings, on Tuesday we took Elsa in for surgery. She had a large fat deposit that had formed on her chest and it was time for it to come out. She was at the Vet all day and seems to have recovered nicely. We still have to keep her in a cage here at the house and wearing a t-shirt because the incision site is still draining a little bit but she's bouncing back to her old self and hopefully by next week the stitches will come out and we'll be able to let her back out to roam around the house. Friday we had to take her back to get the drain tubes taken out and I think she's a lot happier now that those are out. Other than that, there's not much new to report. Me and Emma have been skateboarding down to get the mail during lunch and hopefully at some point my body will start to get used to it. I find that me knees and calves start really hurting if I skateboard for any amount of time. Getting old sucks.. This week Toni and I will be celebrating our 19th anniversary! I don't know where the time has gone!

No comments:
Post a Comment