Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!







 Happy Easter! This weekend was fairly quiet. Yesterday I had to work in the morning and then was able to hit some garage sales. The rain kept a lot of people from having sales but on the very last sale of the day I got a great deal on a bunch of Department 56 Christmas Village pieces. I should do pretty well selling them. Toni and the girls spent the afternoon and evening with family at the Hyatt Resort near Toni's old job. They had a great time and spent hours in the lazy river. Today we went and picked up my new computer. I got a Mac mini for a really good price. I've got it hooked up to the theater room TV and it's really nice. It's got the same M1 processor that Toni and the girls have in their computers so it will be much faster than my current laptop if I decide to start doing more video editing. I've also got some extras hooked up to it and spent some time fixing some issues with my surround sound and it sounds great now. I have an external hard drive that I used to add movies to that I haven't been able to use on the TV so this will be nice. This afternoon we also went and had lunch with some of Toni's family which was nice. Overall, it was a nice Easter.

No comments: