Sunday, May 12, 2013
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope everyone had great day! Yesterday we took the kids to the zoo. The girls had a lot of fun. Caitlin isn't sure which animal was her favorite. Emma seemed to like the fish the most. It was a lot of fun and we hope to do it more often since we got season passes again this year. After the zoo we went out for lunch and then stopped by the Ram dealer to look at the new Ram trucks. They were very nice. Toni also looked at a couple of vehicles she's interested in but she's not sure what she wants. I really would like to go back to a truck but I'm not sure I'm ready to buy a new vehicle. Today we took Toni to breakfast and then she went to church to volunteer taking care of the kids. We're still working on getting everything fixed since the lightning storm. I really need a new computer, since the storm took out my old one, I'm having to use my REALLY old computer. It is super slow. My keyboard got messed up too so typing is infuriating. It skips every 4th or 5th letter now.. I'm going to keep this short, hope everyone had a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment