
Last week was quite a bit more relaxed than the week before. Emma seems like she's over the RSV which is great news. She's back to her old self now and off the breathing treatment. Tomorrow morning I am taking her to her 6 month checkup with the ear specialist. I'm not sure what he's going to want to do about the tube that fell out. Hopefully the infection has cleared and she won't need another put in. Other than that, yesterday we had a Super Bowl party here at the house. Dan smoked a turkey which turned out great and the game proved to be a good match up! I'm going to keep this short this week but I should have a lot to talk about next week. Wednesday I'll be turning 40 and next Saturday we're having a get together for dinner which should be nice. We're taking Wed-Fri off work which should be nice. Still not sure where we're going or what we're doing but it should be nice. :) Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment