



I can't believe we're already less than a week from Christmas! The girls are both doing great and I'm convinced that Emma's gonna walk on her own at any minute. She loves walking holding our hands so I think she's close to taking off on her own. Last week we had the girls out of school for the week. I stayed home 2 days and Toni stayed home the rest with them. I think they really enjoyed the quality time. This weekend we took them to an indoor playground with Maddie and Ryan and they seemed like they had a lot of fun. This week should be pretty busy with Christmas. Tomorrow morning we have a dentist appointment which we'll probably take Caitlin to and then we'll schedule her for her own checkup soon. I think Christmas is going to be a lot of fun this year and Caitlin is going to enjoy opening all of the gifts including Emma's! I'm going to keep this post short this week but we want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment